- Turn off your Xperia Z3: press power key and select “power off” or press and hold power key for a few moments.
- Power on your device and when the LED notification lights turn on press several times Volume Up or Volume down buttons.
- At the end, your Xperia Z3 will be rebooted into recovery mode.
Type in the command:
You should see your device listed. This is the proof that you have the correct USB driver.
Here’s what you need to do:
1) Go to Android Debug Bridge Shell with the command
2) Inside adb shell, type in the command
settings put global tether_dun_required 0
You are done!! You can type